What you need:
1 (19.5 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package strawberry cake mix******
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 egg whites
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 48 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Whisk together the brownie mix, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup canola oil, and 1/4 cup water in a bowl. Stir just until fully incorporated, about 50 strokes; set aside.
- Mix the cake mix, 2 tablespoons canola oil, 1 1/3 cup water, and 3 egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until combined. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the brownie batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup 1/3 full. Spoon the cake batter over the brownie batter, until muffin cups are each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes.
***** you can use ANY flavor cake batter! be adventurous!